Summer is hot — but museums are cool!
Treat your child to sun-filled, fun-filled days as history comes to life at the Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens. Enrollment is now open for the 2017 Day at the Museum – Kids Summer Camp for children ages 6-12. Your camper will have a blast exploring Yuma’s past!
Note: Campers ages 11 and 12 are Senior Campers and assist with activities.
- Treasure Hunt Exploration
- History Mysteries
- 19th Century Top Hat and Bonnet Creations
- Lotta Piñata Fun
- Butter Up!
- Victorian Tea Party (Hosted in Sanguinetti's Formal Dining Room)
- Vintage Dress-up
- Arizona Sandyscapes
- Meet the Sanguinetti Family
- Play the Old Fashioned Way: Marbles, Stick & Wheel, Paper Dolls
- Special Guests with Pets
- And More!
Choose from 3 Sessions:
Session 1: June 13-14, 8am to Noon
Session 2: June 20-21, 8am to Noon
Session 3: June 27-28, 8am to Noon
Registration is $50 for your first camper. Sign-up a second camper and receive a $10 discount on the second registration.
Questions? Call 928-782-1841 or email email@example.com
Location: Sanguinetti House Museum and Gardens, 240 S. Madison Avenue, Yuma, AZ 85364